This girl keeps staring at me, should I approach her?

So on my university course there is this girl that always stares at me, I'll be on my phone and I'll look slightly to the left and she will just be looking at me from all the way across the lecture theater. I'm pretty sure she likes me based on that alone but she also matched with me on tinder (I deleted my account though so I can't start talking to her on that) so that pretty much confirms there is some interest. She is cute but I don't know if I should approach her. I'm not very good at talking with new people and the last girl I was with really shattered my confidence so I just don't have the energy to start talking to new people. But I'm also worried about missing an opportunity where it presents itself, so what should I do?

11

What Girls Said 1

• Smile and wave

What Guys Said 1

• give her a 32 teeth smile and see if she laughs. if she does then approach her. if she doesn't it could be nothing