Guys, Would you be mad if your girlfriend didn't respond to you and posted something?

he sent me a snapchat and I didn't respond then I posted two pictures of myself in lingerie (you could only see my cleavage) on my story and he saw it. I sent him a picture of myself hours later and now he's taking forever to respond. It's been over 4 hours and the most he's taken to respond was 1. What should I do? Would you be mad if your girlfriend did this?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• So you not responding to him is ok but him not responding to you isn't ok? You put your social network first before him. And also that you posted racy pics on your story and you know he saw it. The way you went about this was all wrong and mistreated your boyfriend, someone you like and care about. I'm not trying to bash you or anything. I'm just being real. I'm assuming you two snapchat often and always respond to each other so you not responding right away and doing other stuff gave him the idea that you have better things to do so he's doing the same thing. What should you do? Call him. Text him. Meet up with him and talk it out. Tell him how you feel. You know what you did wrong. You can apologize via text or whatever but it wouldn't really mean the same thing as in person. I would be upset if my girlfriend did this to me for sure. She's not acting like a girlfriend, ignoring me and then responding later and putting pics of herself on her story for EVERYONE to see. Yeah, she's definitely not thinking about me that's for sure.

What Guys Said 20

• Girl... OMG... I mean really... First you ignored him and posted pics in the first place.. Then they were sexy pics out to the rest of Snap chat and not him.. And then you responded hours later... Either you trollin, or you genuinely don't know how to show respect to people who care about you.. But, yes I would be upset.. And you should call him, to go his house, apologize, and stuff like that..

• You posted lingerie pictures... to your snapchat story... Ya I be a lot of pissed personally. and that's besides the fact that you opened and then ignore his message. He's probably really hurt and ticked off.
    As for what you should do? Well, there nothing you really can do. he's just probably pissed and you just have to hope he doesn't do anything drastic in regards to your relationship.

• Nooooooo
    it means she is independent enough to harbort other distractions, work & adventures w/o depending on all my doings
    Getting mad over this = entitled, spoiled, sophomoric baby that needs to be replaced ASAP

• Yeah. Mainly because of the types of pics they were. I wouldn't talk to my girlfriend for the entire day. I'd question her and she's doing behind my back.

• Im not familiar with snapchat.
    Bit i wouldn't be mad if i posted something to you on social media and you didn't respond.
    Those pics in the lingerie, were those to him, or for everyone to see?
    If they were out in the open, i can see why he is mad.
    Id dump you if you did that

• If my girlfriend would post pics of her on socials in lingerie... then I don't think I would have ever got engaged with her. A girl can be sensual even by not posting pics who should be personal. Most girls who are in need to show themselves like that.. they are mainly the ones who cheats on you as soon as you are not paying attention. As long as you are not a model for some agency, no real reason to post pics of you in underwears if you are engaged.

• Yes. I'd really want to know why you didn't reply.
    The lingerie is a whole different thing to be pissed about but I'm surprised he hasn't left.

• Well I would be mad for sometime but not more than a day usually. If your boyfriend is mature then he will talk again and reply. If he is a jealous bitch then better to leave his ass

• yes obviously

• Obviously. If she is not answering me and uploading something on site or talking to someone, what does that mean?

• Meh. Disgruntled but not too angry

• fuccccking maddd that I will be. You ignored him. and that fucking hurts.

• He'd feel that you're ignoring him or just don't wanna talk to him

• yes, cuz his self respect is going down

• he is not mad. he is probably just busy

• he hates the feeling that you ignored him, he'll be okay in a while.. just try as much as you can contacting him..

• Don't take this the wrong way, it's an honest opinion and many guys I know would think the same...

I started reading the first few lines and automatically thought of attention seeking or slutty behaviour. Not saying you are. You don't seem like one. But if I was him, I'd be thinking;
    "it seems like she don't wants me and is trying to sell herself to others now, what's the point."

Best thing to do, send multiple messages saying, 1. sorry I didn't reply.
    2. The story is of A body you own.
    3. I'm all yours
    4. And you get to see all of it
    5. Then a few nudes
    6. Then a small maturation video

If. you really love him. You'll send around 6+ 10second snaps to him with the structure of those.

• I agree wid the above comment go to his home and hug him already he needs ur attention

• oh really?

• You ignored him, and now he is doing it back so you will see how he felt. Just go over to his house and hug him already. He needs your attention.