Couple Question: Can someone explain why is this couple like this? I think something is off and can't put a finger on it?

Recently I met this guy on an ad hoc basis job he always applies for work with his girlfriend but they seem very detached/casual when working. (they dont pda and dont look out for eat other?) The guy will usually go flirt with other girls or talk to other guys than his own girlfriend. The girlfriend will ocassionally tell him not to flirt with other girls in a kidding way? However, online they seem very close and loving? (pictures of them on trips together and cute captions) Is this normal?

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty much just means they are open about the relationship and are not clingy. They trust in the love they have for one another and dont feel the need to tether one another down to prove that they love one another.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• They are trying to be professional. That's pretty normal. I see nothing wrong with that.