How to get over boyfriends ex girlfriends emails?

so a few months ago I found emails from bfs ex girlfriend. I am still heartbroken over it, and can't stop asking questions about it and asking him who he loves more blah blah blah. I know this is fucked up, but I just wish I could forget about the emails,

the thing is he says the same shit to me as he did her.. and he was nicer to her and more romantic, said she was beautiful never says that to me, got her flowers, never does that for me

he says he loves me way more but I can't help but feel like the second choice ya know

how to forget about it, and get over it, I'm tired of crying about it everytime i get drunk..

I just have never loved anyone before him either so like it's that much harder.

can't stop obsessing over it, I'm so heart broken

pls help me..

11

What Guys Said 1

• You need to stop thinking about it. Focus on the relationship and time spent with him now. If you focus on the past, you will never enjoy the present and eventually you will push him away and he will leave.

What Girls Said 1

• Are the emails old or recent? Did they write to each other before or after the relationship?

• emails r old

• Then I don't see what's bothering you. I mean, it's all in the past. He has you now. If your relationship is healthy, I doubt he even thinks of her anymore.