Is there an age limit on watching cartoons?

do you think that watching cartoons as adult is childish. what age do you think is it okay for you to watch cartoons and it not be weird. or is watching it at any age okay.(Anime counts as a cartoon)

1914

Most Helpful Girl

• No. It's not childish. Cartoons weren't just made for kids but for the general audience. Just that after a while society as a whole besides your peers around you begins to influence and change how you think, if you were a social conformist. I mean, majority of us as kids were social conformist to each other at one point before we settle into our identity as people. I began to think it was childish to continue to watch old preschool shows as I made it towards middle school. Nowadays I don't care what people think of me on that level. Long as I enjoy it and it's innocent and not some brainwashing garbage then I'll watch it as long as I choose. Just don't get too attach to it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• If you enjoy something, why should it matter what anyone else thinks?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • i mean what if you find your girl watching dora the explorer. i might start to think she is "special" lol

• I would poke fun of her, but if she truly enjoyed watching it, then it wouldn't be a deal breaker.