Did I ruin my chances with him?

I was hanging out with my crush and our friends, and someone said something about our other friends disagreeing with our fandom, and I joked "Kill em" because I'm socially retarded, honestly. And everyone got all weird and murmured that killing people is wrong, ignoring my trying to say I was just trying to tell a joke that went bad. And my crush started telling this emotional story about how one of his friends was in a gang. I've grown since then and he never treated me differently after what I did, but I'm worried that he internalized the impression that I'm too morbid and not likable enough to be girlfriend material?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think after awhile now, your crush would've gave you hints or indications that he likes you back so in all honesty, your worries are correct because you seem more like a friend to him than a girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I'd say some people just don't get jokes. it's their fault that they can't joke. you are good to go

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you're fine but think about it ya know it could be worse you could be a ginger

0|0
    0|2
  • Well if he can't take a joke then he isn't fun, right?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!