When a guy loses interest in you but still has sex with you how do you get his interest back?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think women really underestimate their sexual power. It has been said that the way to a mans heart is through his stomach. This is true but his mother can cook for him or he can buy fast food. A great sexual relationship with a woman will make it hard to leave her. He obviously has some interest in you if he is still sleeping with you. He may be like most men and think he is missing out by being in a relationship. Take you time and be yourself. If he doesn't want you its probably his loss anyway.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't. He's either interested or he's not. It's rare someone will gain back their interest again after they've lost interest in you

You shouldn't need to try to win back his attention. If his affection and attention isn't given willingly and eagerly then it's not worth having.

2|0
    0|0
    • Well how do you get him to want to stop sleeping with you cause i honestly dont know how to tell him no and if i try to ignore his call he'll text me and ask why i didn't respond i just dont know what to do cause i dobt want to stop seeing him

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• I haven't come across a question like yours before. I think taking this quiz will help your situation out: www.anewmode.com/quiz/is-he-losing-interest-quiz/

0|0
    0|0
  • that's pretty hard, obviously there is some interest there otherwise he wouldn't have sex. it may not be the type of interest you are wanting. honestly at that point your just being used. stop the sex and see what happeneds. maybe that will get his attention real quick, unless your just a side bitch now.

0|0
    0|0
  • If only sex I don't know
    so get him out on some adventures but if this doesn't work, shop for a replacement ASAP

0|0
    0|0
  • Typically you don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't. Unless you have common interests/hobbies and care about the same things other than sex there probably wasn't much interest outside the bedroom to begin with.

0|0
    0|0
  • You could try learning an interesting hobby or story.

0|0
    0|0
  • Offer butt sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • He still has one interest and it'll probably stay that one. So, best option is to cut him off from sex, remain friends but move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does he play any videogame or does he like any sport?
    Talk to him about this topics

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop having sex

0|1
    0|0
  • what you are defining is a married couple. try foreplay

0|0
    0|0
  • Show him no interest or love

0|0
    0|0
  • Try anal or oral?

0|0
    0|0
  • giving him sex isn't really going to make him see you different. you dont have to cut him off, but you should do other things to bond emotionally

0|0
    0|0
  • Not give him sex anymore?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• i think you got your reply already from FitnessFanatic: how do you get his interest back? you can't. unless you just stop having sex with him and see if you two are capable of doing anything different from sex. you know, you do have the power of saying NO, it's not like he's the only one who's gotta stop wanting to sleep with you. there are 2 people in a relationship :) just ask him if he wants do do anything different for a change, like going to the movies or whatever - and mention 'NO SEX this time' lol. see how he responds and you'll get your answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • if a guy sees you only like a "piece of meat good just to bang" (sorry but its the closest euphemism i found) you gotta set some limits and try to be less sexual and talk to him about you feeling unloved

0|0
    0|0
  • I think still meet up and look hot, but this time don't have sex with him. He'll be thinking about it all the way home. He might in the interim go after someone else but will come back. Men love the chase. It's just that he will take a lot of strong will from you for you to not have sex with him. If you say no and then give in, it won't work and he'll just grow bored and tiresome of it. Say no and mean it but try to have just as much fun doing other things. Good luck. Let me know how it goes xx

0|0
    0|0
  • If he loses interest in you, its not likely that he'll be interested again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have fun! Be obsessed with sex! Be kinky! Try new things! This will mame him crazy about you and even possibly make himself feel boring!

0|0
    0|0