How do you tell your friends with benefits your tired of everything going his way and that you have needs too?

If friends with benefits can't fulfill you sexually shouldn't he at least give you what you want if you ask for something i mean i thought the purpose was to keep each other happy right? anyway i hate having sex in the car or just giving him oral and then he gives me a hug and leave we dont talk about anything its irritating cause he always act like he's doing me a favor just cause he was my first. I try my best to please him in the hopes he will one day give me what i want i really dont want to sleep with anyone else right now but i can't deal with how this situation is how do i make it better without having to leave him?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• i can be your online friend with benefits if you need that.

but if you want to stay with him, try to speak to him directly and talk about it. something will work out i m sure.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personal opinion from experience, I would end it. I was in a similar situation a while ago. We got along as friends and it wasn't too one sided but I got irritated it was only when he wanted it which could be 2 months and I'm someone who likes to have some sort of physical intimacy at most every 2 weeks. After some thinking I realised that it had gone on for too long and needed to end. It took me twice as the first time he did up his game to make it more equal but he fell back into his old habits so it was obvious it needed to end. You should talk to him regardless if he gets annoyed because it's not just about him it's about you as well. But if he's avoiding the conversation or not willing to change, just end it. If you end it and he's not coming after you, you made the best choice and can move on to finding someone better who treats you like an equal.

What Guys Said 2

• Benefits must be on both sides, if its on one side you need to move on now...

• what are your needs, articulate them

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!