What would be an ideal first date?

1016

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• my favorite one i ever went on was we went go karting then split a pizza and had some beers

• I like Dinner and Movie or Dinner over making small talk.

• I think coffee. It's quick, convenient, low-pressure, and inexpensive.

• Grubbing at a quiet place then maybe catching a movie. Pretty much it in my opinion

• a candle light dinner near a lake, where there are no people around, and the sky is full of stars. with one small table.

• I honestly have a couple of ideas but it would deoend on the girl and what she likes

• That's great.! But you didn't really answer my question... why don't you tell me what is great for you?

• Hmmmm this is going to sound super lame because its easy. But i would go to a nice restaurant, then after thst i would legit ask them what movie they wanted to see and after that if they still had time to hang out just go fir a walk

• Although im not a fan of captivity... i would say a Zoo or Aquarium.

it's safe, public, fun... gives you an equal chance to talk about animals which EVERYONE loves! it's a great ice breaker.

• Hanging out together in a silent place and knowing each other out while laying down and holding hands and drinking beer
    There is lot more I can plan of 😝

• To get the most out of a date you have to have an adventure. The first thing I'd do something exciting like go to a go kart track and race... Then I would try to slow the pace down with nice lunch at good restaurant... Then I would try and get to know her or get close to her by talking with her as we just go for a walk... Sure it sounds cheesy but thas what I would do

• how about going some place a little more casual. That way you break the ice and you aren't feeling pressured to meet unrealistic expectations about how your date should be going.

• Dunno, I don't date.

• early dinner like around 7.. a long walk and talk. night cap in a quiet dim lit place.

• Lying around with some chicken nuggets together

• something interactive. not a movie

• Typically just a quiet dinner to get to know each other.. kind of an introduction.

What Girls Said 9

• A walk in the park or something.

• Just me and him in or on the hood of his car eating and talking x)

• I think going to a movie theatre followed by coffee would be a good place to start! That way you don't have to feel awkward about saying anything in the beginning because you have to be silent while watching the movie anyway. Then when you grab a cup of coffee you and your date can discuss the movie without the pressure of trying to come up with a topic. Usually once you say your favorite or least favorite part of the movie, you will easily and casually find other things to talk about. :)

• Yep! Thanks for the tip..! It actually explains a lot.! 😙

• I'd enjoy getting some food and climbing up a mountain/hill until a bench and just talk. Or a zoo would be cool too. Anything "special" but not at all a cart race. I wanna be near him and occasionally touch him. Most of all I'd like to grab him by his arm and run around the city and show him what's cool. We could just wander besides the sea on the evening and talk. That would be wonderful too.

I have eyes to see you, but I also have ears to hear and hands to touch you.

• For me, anything simple. Nothing too big and serious. Maybe just hanging out at a park and having a picnic. You can sit and talk together, and connect.

• Dinner and a stroll through a park. Or a dessert restaurant and a museum. That's just what I would like, but you should plan on what you think the other person would enjoy

• Something simple but fun. Probably rollerskating, the movies, aquarium or zoo. Those are all fun things and with the movies you don't have to make small talk, and with an aquarium or zoo you already have a conversation starter about the animals.

• I'm a quiet person and I'm bad at conversation. so a date that didn't involve just sitting and talking. maybe like an adventure, ice even be happy just going to a state park and walking around but I don't want to sit down with someone and have a meal. I'm to awkward for that.

• Haha! That's alright.. I think your date is pretty cool too! 😙

• Zoo or Aquarium.