How shallow are you when it comes to dating?

How shallow are you when it comes to dating?

• I have very high standards and I know it
    25%(7)27%(12)Vote29%(5)
  • I must find them attractive
    29%(8)33%(15)Vote41%(7)
  • I only have few reasonable requirements
    29%(8)29%(13)Vote30%(5)
  • Most men/women can be attractive to me
    11%(3)7%(3)Vote0%(0)
  • Looks don't matter at all
    6%(2)4%(2)Vote0%(0)
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• beauty is subjective, and for me, teddy-bear like man is attractive. so yeah, I would choose that kind of look for my man coz they're attractive for me

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have to find them "attractive" but "attractive" encompasses more than physical shape. That said, it's still largely outward like charisma, how she smiles, walks, talks, the sound of her voice, her demeanor, the nature of basic conversations with her, etc.

2|0
    0|0
    • Here in Tokyo I'd say I find around 35-50% of girls around my age worth dating.

What Girls Said 8

• I feel like my standards are reasonable

0|0
    0|1
  • I have high standards but personality beats the appearance, I like green eyed men but right now I like that guy who has light brown eyes and brown hair. He has just great personality and he's cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • only a few reasonable requirements

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks are way, way down on my list. Chemistry and connection are my top priority!

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted D

0|0
    0|0
  • Somewhat human looking guy would be nice, but personality matters more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never had high standards. I always choose personality over looks. And giving them a chance rather then really getting deep into it.. But after having so many horrible men, I think I need to raise the bar high.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being in love scares me a lot so as a defense I feel like my mind has this unrealistics standards when it comes to accept the other person as they are

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I don't like being pressured into dating people. I like people making up their own minds and thinking for themselves...

0|0
    1|1