Girls, If you had a boyfriend, would you?

My question is if a random guy messaged you on Facebook and the message was pleasant but you had a boyfriend, would you respond to that message or ignore it? And if you did respond to the message, the guy messaged back and then you messaged back would that mean you're cool with it?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• If I had a boyfriend I would not respond unless I wanted to explore my options. She may be curious of you. But yes if she's messaged you back then she's ok with it and isn't too worried about her boyfriend.

• Because she's a really pretty girl, I thought fuck it, just message her, people were telling me not to, i graduated but she goes to the same university as i do and has the same likes and also wants to attend law school, which is what i want to do as well.

What Girls Said 4

• I message anyone back who messages me

• I'd probably ignore it whether I had a boyfriend or not.

• Even if you thought the guy was good looking?

• Yeah but in this day in age, social media is the main platform we get our information and express how we feel (i. e: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) even GirlsAskGuys. com is a platform where people can ask questions. I never want to leave the door completely closed when it comes to meeting new people, obviously, you should be careful who you meet online but you have to be careful around anyone really.

Sometimes in life a girl may be really shy to talk to a guy she may like and using Facebook may be the way to start off, nothing wrong with that. I met an awesome girl on Twitter from Colorado, she's into sneakers, Marvel/DC movies, sports and etc... I don't have any personal friends who are girls and have those interests, meeting peeps online is not a big deal, that's just my opinion.

• That's fine. It's just not my thing to meet people online is all. I prefer in person.

• If you're in a relationship you need to think how you would feel if the tables were turned. If you don't care, then maybe you're with the wrong person but personally I wouldn't be egging on a guy to message me if I was happily in a relationship

• Depends what he said.