Guys a woman has a great body, good looking, and nothing else going for her?

This question was originally asked to women about men by https://www.girlsaskguys.com/user/brain5000 .

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/dating/q2321581-a-man-has-a-great-body-good-looking-nothing-else-going-for-him

I was curious what men would say when present with the same question.

• Long-term relationship material
  • She's your long term fuck toy until you get bored and move on.
  • Fuck her a few times maximum and move on.
    Vote C
  • Fuck her once and move on
    Vote D
  • Ignore her and move on
    Vote E

117

Most Helpful Guy

• If she is loyal, we enjoy doing some of the same stuff together, she spends time with me, but also lets me have one day off to myself each week, and she wants a family (kids) with me, then it seems good to me.
    She can just deliver pizza, or do some other job that doesn't require much education to help support our family.
    I would be perfectly happy with her.

• But what if she's is dumb when it comes to raising kids? When I meant nothing going for her, I literally meant nothing. Women must be intelligent to properly raise a child. She will be with the children during their most crucial years of mental development. That something to be taken seriously.

• On the other hand, if she is very intelligent, has a million dollars, large house, and would shower me with gifts, but she isn't all cute and cuddly, then I'm not interested at all.

• Yeah if I wasn't attracted to a guy and he wanted to constantly shower me with gifts. It wouldn't matter. I wouldn't be in the least bit interested.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of them don't care as long as she doesn't annoy them that much. They may claim they do, but in reality they don't

What Guys Said 16

• If there's no in-depth personality, then she'll be a friend at best. For lasting relationships, an interesting personality is so important, that cannot be stressed enough.

• Is she a nice person otherwise? Is she pleasant?

• I wouldn't know until I witnessed her personality. If its her body thats all she has going on then I would just fuck her once and move on.

• Are there women who have more to offer that you would fuck once and move on?

• "Hey how are you?"
      "Just fine, you?"
      "Doing good thanks."
      Typically stuff like that.

Or if someone just continues talking about their own life on and on nonstop. Or if someone can't make a humorous joke here and there.

• Ok cool. Thank you

• I wouldn't give her much tought, but you didn't mention personality. Of she has a pleasant personality and similar values i wouldn't mind a relationship with her. If not, then im not sure, i might want sex or i might not

• I don't much care for style without substance..

• As long as she has a job and is a nice person who accepts me for who I am. Then I'm good to go. I go for emotional and physical attractiveness. I wouldn't date someone who is just hot just for the sake of it. That would be boring.

• Haha GAG notified me! :) Excellent, thanks!

• she'd be a fuck buddy and thats it

• Depends on how she feels towards me. And also, below a certainly level of intelligence, people tend to become unattractive to me.

• Definitely a gold-digger...

• DEFINITELY a gold digger?

• Here's my counter argument. Being a housewife and being a gold digger are two separate issues. A woman can be both. My argument is most women are gold diggers. It's a natural thing. Women value a man's ability to earn money and acquire resources. Women want the richest guy she can get. That is the definition of a gold digger. If he is a bum and has no earning potential, the woman will leave. Now, in return in the relationship, she can be a house wife or a trophy wife to him, but this isn't exactly a fair trade depending on his income. For example, if he makes six figures, she does not do enough work at home to make it equal as a house wife.

• Ok, well I look at it a little differently. A woman can have nothing to contribute financially and not be attracted to her rich husband = gold digger, or she can absolutely adore her husband as he adores her and if he lost his status, she would stick by him = not a gold digger.

I never go for a man with high financial status because I feel I don't click with them. I'm lower/middle class income, but I'm looking for a companion. Not a man to take care of my struggles. If he wants to help fine, as I would be there to help him. I've been in both situations where my boyfriend had more money and he helped my and had a boyfriend with less money and I helped him. But if I don't like or love him, it's not gonna work for me no matter what his financial status is. It's not about all the nice stuff I can buy. It's about how I feel with him.

• If she only had her looks going for her I would just have it be a private thing and probably not really even want to be seen with her too often.
    So yeah, sex until I find someone better

• Just curious if she suspected you were just using her for sex and told you how she felt about you, would you lie and tell her that she's more than that and say you respect her just to keep getting sex or would you just say you don't want anything serious now but would like to see where it leads or just be real that you don't see anything long term with her?

• Little's is a term used by people who want to be with a "Daddy/mommy dom" and be taken care of like a child.
      Okay, you sure as heck add a whole lot of things out of the blue, all I had to work with was "She's pretty but that's it", this is the sort of thing that adds like 500 ifs and maybes

• I'm just adding "ifs" on because I'm just curious. I could post another question.

• To say you would want anything long term would just in itself be a shallow statement.

• Since I'm not a gold digger it doesn't matter. Looks are all that count.

• If she is that gorgeous, she has the power to take advantage of it and maximize her gain by getting the rich guys that have everything. It is human nature to be greedy.

• Why wouldn't a guy want to have sex with a girl like this? If she has nothing else going for her, it'd be tough to want to be in a relationship, but sex--absolutely!

• What would you consider a woman having nothing going for her?

• I guess pretty much what you said explains it. When you talk about her to your friends, there is nothing else that describes her but the fact that she's hot.

• If there's nothing negative to her then it's entirely possible that she'd make a fine relationship partner too.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!