WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN A MARRIED MAN CALLS YOU THIS?

Okay so I have a male personal trainer. My parents went out of town for the weekend and he asks me if I am going to go out and party. My response was "well they are out of town so what do you think?" He got all excited and said "bad girl." He always calls me sweetie, babe, honey. He also touches me constantly. But he's my personal trainer... it weird because in this type of setting its hard to tell what he's thinking.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it's hard to tell what signals he is sending you , sounds like he is hitting on you. But he is married man course he doesn't care who gets hurt.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that he just said it in a playful way. It wasn't supposed to be flirty. It's because you're younger than he is and it's the norm that most young people go out and party when their parents aren't home. It wasn't implying anything.

• He texts me all time and asks how I'm doing and says he looks forward to seeing me. He always seems so giddy whenever I walk into the gym. I feel a weird sense of attraction towards him. I know I shouldn't but it's just the way he looks at me and touches me makes me want to jump his bones lol!

• You said that he's married though? It could be that it's just personality, but the whole texting thing makes me think otherwise.

What Guys Said 1

• probably thought about you being a "bad girl"

What Girls Said 2

• Same thing it means when a single guy calls you that.

• Some guys are just flirty. It's not about you. He doesn't it with everyone