Does this message sounds sincere?

Does this message sounds sincere?
I am wondering who thinks this text sounds sincere. My female familly members don't think it sounds sincere.

112

Most Helpful Guy

• the main thing here is when he said "lack of resources"... do you have any fucking idea what that means? he's too busy trying to get resources to be a better Man for you and here you are doubting him...
    you know what? dump him.
    Let another woman who CAN appreciate him have him.. since apparently you are just an entitled attention-seeking whore. the poor man is trying to get his shit straight FOR YOU.. and you are out there judging?

• If that were true, I would be appreciative. But it was his actions before for that, which lead me to doubt everything he was saying. He would barely respond to my messages and barely text me. He would start conversations on the phone only to not respond. Then he cancelled on me twice without texting me in a reasonable amount of time to tell me he couldn't do anything. Initially, I thought the text was sincere. But then I had people telling me it wasn't sincere. So gathering what I just told you, what would you think?

• Yeah, thank you for the advice. You helped me see things from a different perspective.

• whatever i can do to help.. the problem as to why we get gender wars is cuz one gender doesn't wanna see it from the other one's perspective... i see both. im one of the few. its why i was a successful player, its why i can call bullshit and back it up and its why i know when sometimes, its best to just leave someone alone... either for their benefit... or the other person's.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• I can't tell; it seems genuine, but you know him better than anyone else does. Is he a man of his word?

• He's flaked on me a couple times and sucks at responding to my texts. I've known him for a year and we went on a date a few weeks ago. We had an awesome date and he was texting me for days after that and eventually he started to slow down. It's been all up and down since then with texting. He's not followed through on us hanging out either.

• That is nearly impossible. Just re-read what I said above. lol

• Try Skype then

• It sounds fake to me as well. Notice the use of longer words like "intentions" and "genuine" Usually when people lie, they use longer words for some reason, as well as using stilted phrases.

• Why would he bother sending the message then? Why lie? When I'm a truly beautiful and genuine person.

• Some people are just liars. It's what they do. He may want to get into your pants, I don't know.

• Eh i would say no, the speaking style is too choppy

• On paper a little bit but you have to be in person reading their eyes and body language the. You can judge for yourself

• thank you... one person that isn't just judging and siding with the bitch... trying to get female approval.

• He is totally into you and thinks that he can get you by showing off his sweetness make sure you don't go hang out with that imbecile.

• If you don't mind me asking what happened before that text as a backstory?

• He's flaked on me a couple times and sucks at responding to my texts. I've known him for a year and we went on a date a few weeks ago. We had an awesome date and he was texting me for days after that and eventually, he started to slow down. It's been all up and down since then with texting. He's not followed through on us hanging out either. He will send me this extremely sweet texts once in a while and then barely respond to me on other days. I understand that he has a busy schedule, but you don't flake on someone a couple times, barely respond to texts, and expect me not to feel skeptical after all that...

• @Tdieseler Yes, Tdieseler really.

• im not gonna argue.

• this sounds like some "The Flash" quote

• Seems like a cuck. Get the gift and dump his nutless ass.

• Nope. I doubt.

• is this your ex?

stop with this guy already, blast him from your life, NOW

• Mmmm, not really

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!