Do you daydream about your crush?

if so, what kind of things do you dream about? give detail!

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I had an argue with a girl that was in my group,3 years ago. She wasn't really a crush, but yeah I quite found her pretty enough. She is still engaged with a guy who plays volleyball, she was at that time too, anyway during that argue in which my group broke in twice since a few more people and her kept behaving haughty since many months ago... she wrote a very mean text to me, since I exposed myself a lot. I dream about her having a sort of party with a glory hole, but instead of her boyfriend... behind the separator there would be... and let her enjoy my tanned shaft not knowing it was me behind... in order to let her take back the mean things she told me... with a little add - on lol

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, daydream & fantasize about them

• Smashing 😜

• I fantasize about her friendzoning me while she dates another guy, meanwhile she has me wearing a cb-6000s that she has the keys to so I can't have sex or masturbate and I stay her chaste virgin friend for as long as she wants until she decides otherwise and only when she decides

• that way I can't leave her find a girlfriend I'm forced to stay by her side as her friendzoned virgin

What Girls Said 0