Should I be mad that my boyfriend hasn't bought me a gift or a card for my birthday? 😐?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that getting mad is going a little bit too far if he actually remembered your birthday, wished you Happy Birthday, made efforts to see you and stuff like that. Gifts aren't always necessary and they may depend on each person's financial situation.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he at least remembered your birthday, then I wouldn't take it to the heart

What Guys Said 8

• well for as long as i have been alive every girl gets mad so i think its almost an obligation for the girl t be mad. i would think something is wrong if you weren't because of how many times i have seen an upset lady and a guy sleeping on the couch lol

• Depends on whether he can afford it. But so long as he bought you SOMETHING I wouldn't worry about it

• Yes, that's not really normal...

• you should, that is a big mistake

• Nope you shouldn't be.

• You should probably be mad if he doesn't care about your birthday.

• yeah if he cared he would of bought you both x

• Did you get him a gift for his birthday?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!