I wanted to date a cute girl... Any tips?

Hello, ladies and gentlemen, boys... No seriously, I wanted to date a cute girl but I still have no clue how to tell her, she seems like that she loves me cause their eyes is keeping on MEH ! When I made some bad jokes she is laughing and stuff like this you know.

Please be kind of respectful and nice to all, It would be appreciated.

I accept any of your tips but be serious.

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple, do what needs to be done. Talk to her and ask her out, tell her that you like her/is interested and ask if she'd like to go on a date with you. If you already know her it should be easier than telling to to someone you don't know. Take your chances and don't regret later for what you could've done.

• Great tips, I will think about it ☺

• Great! That's the right attitude. I wish I had done it when I was your age and it'd have spared me deep regrets :(
      Don't let it happen to you. Good luck! ;)

• Thank, mate ! Have a hopefully great night 😃

What Girls Said 2

• Just be honest and tell her how you feel.

• Talk to her like a person. Tell her how you feel. Accept it graciously if she does not feel the same way. It is honestly not much more complicated than that.

Don't let fears and preconceived notions hinder you. Just ask her.

What Guys Said 1

• Bro, take her somewhere peaceful and quiet. talk to her and tell her you like her. you know those cute moments