Do you think he just wanted sex?

Met a dude from tinder cause he want to go on a date. Anyway, we went out for drinks. We were getting along well so he suggested we go to another spot for food I said yes. We hit another spot. & Got food and some wine. When we got to the second spot he asked for a booth & sat on the same side as me. By the end of the night, he had his arm around me & trying to hold my hand. He also kept rubbing his face on my arm ( it was weird to me, but I don't know if that is a thing?). Anyway, he pays for everything. Walks me back to mycar, he kisses me, but not like peck, but a "I'm tryna make out kiss". He wants to just chill and talk a little more after that in my car, but I had to work today so I told him I needed sleep. Anyway, he suggests we should do it again sometime , which I agree to. Spent like maybe 5 hours together. Just wondering if you think he just wants some.

57

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you joking? Who goes through that much effort for a one-night stand?

Most Helpful Girl

• Until a guy knows more about your personality, lifestyle, beliefs, character and intellectual qualities - you are only a physical body to them. This is why girls are told to play hard to get - so that the guy can learn more about them and appreciate them for who they are and not what they look like. Some guys never learn to appreciate woman and only care about sex - why you have to be carefui.

• playing hard to get isa game, NOT a way of getting better acquainted. taking things low without having sex is not playing a game.

What Guys Said 6

• Yes he wants sex

• No guarantee, but it seeeeeeems that way

• We guys are extremely deviant we will do absolutely anything and say anything to get in your pants.. be careful.. on the other hand we can be genuine and really feel a connection

• aahhh yes he wabt some... he differently want to sex u. but if we are been honest u want to have sex too so all u have to do is be in control and decide when u want to sex... ill tell u to play with is feelings and c if its worthwhile

• yes he does want

• tinder is a pump and dump app not a dating app enough said

What Girls Said 4

• From what I've heard tinder is more of a hook up app so I'd say he was hoping to seal the deal and get some. I wouldn't go on a second date unless you're okay with it being a hook up.

• You never know if you both enjoyed the date then I don't see why you wouldn't want to go out again.

• Wait he paid for everything? For a one night stand? Who does that for a hook up?

• looks so