Why do my friends ask questions that make me feel bad about my relationship?

I don't think they realize, but why tf are these questions even necessary? Why not just ask me what he's like. Check in and see how things are going. Why do they have to ask me if we go out on dates? We haven't been going out on dates lately because of our work schedules and financial circumstances. Also, he has a 4 year old son which is a priority in his life now. We've only been together 4 months and we hang out at his house mostly.

Guys, when your friends start a new relationship, do you ask them if they go out on dates together or do you ask if she's cool, etc? I feel like my friends are budding in, pointing a finger saying, "now make sure he takes you on dates." Why can't I just be happy? Why do they have to try and humiliate me? I swear! When I meet a guy, right away they're asking me if I see a relationship. I DON'T FUCKING KNOWWWWWWWW!!! I JUST MET HIM!!! Let me enjoy him and have fun and eventually I'll figure it out!!! Why tf do my girlfriends constantly feel the need to monitor my relationships and butt in? Dammit!!!

They make me so self conscious of every little thing he does that it makes it difficult for me to figure it out on my own. Enough!!!

02

What Guys Said 2

• Of course you're right, but I enjoyed your venting. :)

• I don't butt into my friends relationships generally unless I see something wrong, and even then it depends on the circumstances.

What Girls Said 0