I'm in love with my teacher what do I do?

I'm a gay closeted male, my teacher is also gay but not closeted he is actually in a relationship. I don't wanna date him or anything but I really wanna get closer to him. I'm graduating high school in 2 months and I can't think about not seeing him any more so how do I become friends with him? by the way this isn't just a crush unless it's normal to think about Someone‚Äč 24/7

21

What Girls Said 2

• You're 17 and he's in a relationship. Move on hon.

• You aren't in love with him if you haven't talked to him, dated him or soent any significant amount of time with him. You just have a crush, crushes pass.

• truee but I have spent a lot of spare times in his class room and talked about random things

• Its still not love, you're just infatuated with him. It's normal. Try to date or have your friends set you up with someone. Having a new crush will get your mind off him

What Guys Said 1

• wtf is going on in the world today? are they putting something in the water to turn all our youth gay or bi? i mean i have zero issue with it but im just curious why the sudden surge