What was the most awkward date you have ever been on?

give us details!

Most Helpful Girl

• In high school I dated someone briefly that I had met over through twitter. I didn't know who he was until he publicly mentioned me saying he wanted to date me. At the time I was dating someone else but it was a waste of time. I wasn't really interested in the guy because I literally just had stopped dealing with the other one. We first met at one of the high school football games and I was uncomfortable. I didn't hug him when he came up to me, he'd try getting me to be affectionate but I didn't want to be. He'd go up to his friends and they'd ask if I was his girl and he'd say yeah like he was proud. When it was over and I had to leave, he tried to kiss me and I said I'm not kissing you. It was really bad but he was nice and messaged me the next day saying he really enjoyed spending time with me and look forward to it again. He was a really good guy and we ended up dealing with eachother on and off for brief moments. I still never kissed him lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Tough call. I've had some awkward catfish dates. One girl said she was 5'0 but ended up being 4'5. Another said she was average but was very short and obese. She didn't just have a double chin, she had a triple chin.

Another one was when this girl basically volunteered her whole sexual resume and was lengthy. Like she was talking about how many guys she's slept with, how she fucked her ex 2 days prior to our date, how they're both sex addicts, showed me nudes and half nudes, asked me if I thought her friend was hot, etc. Way too much info. And I didn't even ask

What Girls Said 3

• It was a tinder date. The guy turned out to be a miscer. (lmao)
    Told me a story about how he was arrested for trespassing and the cops were chasing him and his friends for 3 hours (lmfao sureeee).
    Took me drifting in his car through the snow lmao thought I was gonna die.
    Basically all I remember.

• yet to be seen.

• going to the movies with the guy parents

What Guys Said 1

• my girlfriend made fun of me infront of her friends and the waiter staff at chiles. Fun times.