So is being weird and random , good traits for a girl to have?🤗😂?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh yes, be yourself have fun and feel free to drag me along. It shows to me that you love to have fun in your life despite of what people think of your actions which i value. It also shows me you trust that ill love you no matter how crazy you act, because i love you for who you are. And best of all, it makes you much more exciting because its not the same thing over and over.

What Guys Said 32

• Those are some of the best traits a girl can have. @Riri214 what would you do if during your class your professor took off her mask to reveal that she was really your boyfriend (who had disguised himself as her) and said "Riri honey, I've been teaching you calculus this whole time!" :)

• Well I don't have a boyfriend so that's hard to imagine. But I would probably laugh my ass offπŸ˜‚

• Good, because the entire point of your boyfriend disguising himself as a female professor is to get a weird and random girl like you to laugh 😎

• it's not bad. sometimes it's needed to cut the boredom.

• hell yea, be as weird as you want. i dislike that we expect the opposite gender to be or act a certain way because of society think it looks bad.

• I prefer weird women who do random things. They're more likely to like me for me and not try to change me. Plus, they can be fun to be around.

• Yes.. but the next big question is.. How weird?

• Yea lol, why not

• They're quirky, which can be good.

• The weirder and more awkward, the better.

• Well YOU are weird and random and that makes you more interesting and cute.
    Would you rather be a boring predictable girl who is tiring people with her dull questions and topics OR WOULD YOU RATHER BE THAT CRAZY RANDOM GIRL THAT ASKS STRANGERS FROM THE INTERNET IF THEY LIKE DONUTS? :d

I definetly want a crazy, random, unpredictable girl that is hard to handle from time to time and won't get boring even if she's annoying sometimes.

• For some yes and for some no... But be as you are. don't change for anyone...

• Define random and weird haha

• Mirin your profile pic OP. How do I get my nose like that?

• usually good

• if you're funny, then sure

• it seems to be more "normal" for a girl than a guy so yes it's "normal" to be "weird" and "random"

• Yeah , there's nothing wrong with a girl being weird and random, yes them are good traits for a girl to have.

• being weird is def a good trait for a girl to have. i like weird people more. i love weirdos

• I'll defer you to my attorney @dizzydesii

• No..

• sure it is

• I like weird and random girls. they do shit that you won't be expecting πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

• Yes i as long as they are funny i like them all

• it can be, and it can be confusing :D

• TrueeeπŸ˜‚

• i confuse the shit out of a lit of people lolol, if you're bothered to explain its ok for them, otherwise usually they get overwhelmed lolol

• it just depends how you are as long as you don't scare or annoy him you should be good just be yourself don't take it too far

• for a change , speaks less , has an attitude, confident and I'd sad honest

• Not really. The way i see weird is like bad habits , and random is childish.

• Can you explain it to me? I don't mean like all the time but once in a while.

• Not at all, sometimes weird is natural. x

• I guess it depends on the sense of humor of the other person...

• Yes means she would be more tolerant of my random weirdness lol, and be a lot more fun.

• can be

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 5

• I used to think yes, but my boyfriend used to hate it. I think it's okay, but you have to try to organize your thoughts. No offense, but some guys are slower and process things one at a time.

• I sometimes wonder myself πŸ˜‚

• define random

• Like say weird things out of no where but not so often. Like when there is awkward silences

• I wouldn't say they are "good" traits to have but some guys like quirky girls. And if you can break an awkward silence, that's just fun and actually can be helpful.

• If you're cute, then yes. If not then guys just think you're weird.

• it is good