Which personality type would you date: Introverted or Extroverted?

• Introverted
    58%(35)59%(65)Vote60%(30)
  • Extroverted
    42%(25)41%(45)Vote40%(20)
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
If you had to choose between the two, which one would it be?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I said introverted because preferably my perfect relationship would be along the lines of staying indoors during cold winter months either reading or watching sci-fi. But then currently I am dating a crazy extrovert and somehow we balance out, he even manages to get me to go out once in a while.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Both are interesting people, they just re-energize being with or without others. However, people who sits alone often, tend to have interesting ideas, that extroverted people wouldn't necessarily get, because they spend time looking outwards, instead of inwards.

0|0
    0|0
    • If I was forced to pick just one side, I'd go with the ideas of the introverted, over the physical forcefulness that comes with being extroverted.

What Girls Said 20

• I'm more introverted :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Introverted. Extroverts are kinda exhausting.

2|1
    0|0
  • As long as he's talkative with me, introverted. I'm not into the social/party lifestyle so I think we'd get along better if he wasn't either

0|1
    0|0
  • The same as me - introverted. I couldn't deal with an extrovert's many friends, acquaintances, ... it just sounds too much.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm introverted so I think I'll function better by also dating a introvert :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm hella introverted but dating a very extroverted guy was the best thing to me. Sure he broke my heart in tiny little pieces ate them and shat them out BUT he was able to bring out another side of me and after that I made a shit ton of new friends and had a lot more fun

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer someone Extroverted since I'm very Introverted. I think it'll be a great balance

1|2
    0|0
  • Extroverted homebody, so he can make friends for us to hang out with but doesn't always need to be out.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really care either way but if I had to choose, I guess I would prefer to date an introvert since I also lean towards being an introvert.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm very introverted so i prefer either an introvert or an ambivert

0|1
    0|0
  • That's a great question there!
    Introvert would be my choice.

0|1
    0|0
  • Either one.
    I don't care.

0|0
    0|1
  • Introverted. But I'm not conflating introvert with shy or socially awkward

0|1
    0|0
  • Either a guy or a girl who likes having fun and living to the fullest

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't know?
    Probably introvert. They'd probably be less needy for attention...

0|0
    0|1
  • Both

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im a girl with introverted problems. I prefer someone with an extroverted personality. ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • Extroverted because I'm an introvert and I think they make good matches

0|1
    0|0
  • introvert

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I'm somewhat ambiverted so I can appreciate both types of girls, but I prefer the extrovert over the introvert since I prefer a girl with whom I can introduce her to my friends, meet her friends, merge the friend groups, and all hang out together.

The introvert would probably get exhausted from such social interactions in ways that I wouldn't, and it'd be a divisive quality between us. I could still appreciate the introvert but we probably wouldn't be able to spend as much time with each other. I'd want to spend a lot of time with friends, inviting her along, while she might not be interested. As an ambivert I'd appreciate time with her when I'm in "introvert" mode, but not in "extrovert" mode.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good question, We are all a combination of both. Recently I stopped using these words to see if I can come up with a better model. I don't really like categorizing people that way since it confuses me.

But for the sake of this question, I would say I need both, only because I need the social and then the quite times too. To much of either or would cause personal problems for me. They both have their own benefits for sure though, But if she was to much Extro I would probably not be as close to her as I would if I was in a relationship with an Intro

0|0
    0|0
    • "A better model" as in ambiverts?(little of both/in the middle)

• That's perfect didn't know that word even exist until now, that's what I prefer then in a women, being just one or the other wouldn't work out well

• I voted Ex because then I wouldn't have to feel like she's lame or couldn't "keep up" when I'm ⚡️Savagely💪🏽 lit🔥💯😂

• Extroverted.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be more comfortable with an introvert, but might be happier with an extrovert if she didn't mind my need for solitude.

0|0
    0|0
  • Introverted since I myself lean more towards that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Introvert though I wonder how awkward it would be it if we both didn't say anything during the date. I wouldn't mind breaking the ice by all means.

0|0
    0|0
  • im a introvert so

0|0
    0|0
  • Both have perks.

I'm going with Extrovert.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always seem to date extroverted cuz I'm introverted

0|0
    0|0
  • As an introvert, it's natural for me to date an extrovert because I'm too shy, and I could never do the first move.

0|0
    0|0