Guys, do you ever feel the girl you like is out of your league?

Fight or give up?

In my experience, i feel that the man who is interested in me... feels that i am out of his league.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend is well out of my league. I feel that we. She feels as though I am out of her league. One of two things generally happens. you either look past their flaws, or you learn to love them for their imperfections, depending on the seriousness of the imperfection (rape, murder, animal torture).

I feel as though most women are out of my league. In fact, I've only ever liked girls who were out of my league. Because my girlfriend felt I was out of her reach she never made a move, until she grew impatient. She ignored the feeling and made the first move. It's been a year and a half. We've had our ups and downs, but in the end our imperfections make us perfect for each other. Look past the perfections, love the imperfections.

Wow, that was preachy.

What Guys Said 24

• I think most guys feel that way at some point. All but the "pretty people" of the world. The women that look like that are usually the women that are either bitches or very high maintenance. So even if i could get them, they are not usually the kind I would want to be with. I won't say all are that way, but I wouldn't bother trying to find out. So here is a thought... make the first move. My biggest pet peeve is that women want to be equals but won't make the first move, won't pay for dates, etc... you can't have it both ways. Are you "old fashioned" or do you want to be equal? I had a woman online that sent me a message and we went out on a few dates. She was one of those I thought "she is way out of my league", so I was stunned when she said yes. But when I met her, it was clear that it was a older picture and she had a ton of makeup on. So pictures can be deceiving.

• Honestly, i dont like this out of league thing. But i am guilty of thinking about girls being out of my league as well. Yes guys totally think about it and sometimes thats the reason we dont make a move on girls who we feel are out of our league or even if we make a move, we fuck up cause we are nervous.

• Yes
    I didn't give up but can't become a stalker :D.

Simply once I go and ask her out if she rejected I stop. Must not proceed further even tho am protagonist a person who never give up in anything but when it comes to girls my red line is stalking I never go after she say no.

• Even tho I feel I have chance and I don't give up on that chance.

Even if it is 0.1% I still have hope one day it will work. And try my best to be good person so I can win her one day if she change her mind

• All girls are out of my league... But I'm still fighting! I'm still failing absolutely terribly, but will absolutely never give up! My life simply cannot be complete without a woman who will share it with me forever.

• Yes.
    Depends if she's interested in me or not.
    If she is, fight. If not, give up.

• I can't say that I've ever felt that way but if the guy that likes you feels that way why don't you make the first move?

• No, I did not think that any female was out of my leagues.
    Quite a few females thought that they were. :-)
    Then they got to their 30s and were thrown off the carousel.
    I became the flavour of the month, then.

• If anyone feels the other is out of the their league is most often ONLY because of one reason

--> 'Feeling out of their league' is just another expression for the person doesn't know how to make the other feel welcomed. Simple as that

• Of course, then later find out she's as normal as the rest of us

• inviting them to spend more time (find an excuse) will solve all those problems

• I do feel that way. there are times just because i have confidence but there are times that i just imagine of what would happen if i date her. there's a reason i can't find myself dating a korean girl. Dating a girl with amazing aspects while a dude like me who dont have much to give. i dont want any girl waste her time dating a person like me. to be fair, there are girls that is out of my league because she has a really high standards.

• Fight. If I think she is out of my league I just need to up my game. Become the person she needs. If she is worth it I will work for it.

• yeah.. sometimes.. but I still give it a try.. I believe you either win or learn..

• Not really.

• Every morning I know she's too good for me learn the Kamsutra and you too can marry out of your league

• If you're a girl, then by definition, you're out of his league.

• Yeah. That's an everyday thing when you ugly

• No woman is out of my league

• Initially but you later realize why she is with you :)

• Only so much effort can go into it

• Nope it's all in the mind.

• will never find out if she's my league if I don't ask her

• yea but i will fight

• I feel every women is out of my league.

• I wouldn't bother unless I feel I have a chance