Is he interested in me?

I met a guy online and weve been texting with each other. The first time we talked he asked me if i wanted to meet up with him when we get to know each other better. He said he is kinda shy and so am i so i said yeah sure.

But after he asked that he doesn't take the initiative to text me first. He always texts me back if i text him, but if i dont text him he doesn't text me.

When we talk he does send me kiss emojis and stuff, but because he doesn't text me first i dont know if he is interested in me.

So im not sure if he is interested in me or not. Could it be he doesn't text me first because he is shy? I dont know what to think..

23

Most Helpful Guy

• 1 possible he is playing hard to get ( don't want to show he is in deep for u , and desperate )

2 he is too shy

3 he is a playboy and got many custom with him so he forget to text u and once u do he reply.

Many possible shit.

So go out with him and try to get to know him personally

Most Helpful Girl

• That's what I am feeling right now.. the guy whom I have a crush on also don't text me first even though he will reply to questions I asked. However, gradually the conversation will always end with my reply. Hmm.. perhaps you can try to talk about some movies that both of you are interested in? Hopefully it will lead to an actual date. :)

What Guys Said 2

• may be he is shy or little attitude

• How old are you both?

What Girls Said 1

• he is self centered and wants you to chase him so you will be wanting to make him happy