I feel dying!!! Please? Help?

Hello. I dont know what to do!! My boyfriend ask me for space and his exact words were '' Don't start making problems. Grow up ur mind. And we need time from each other to think good and recognize stuff. U do good and think good''. He sent me this after having a lot of arguments recently. It has been 9 days today and i sent him and email two days ago and he did not respond to me. I know this is not about seeing someone else or cheating. I am trying to respect him but i am scare that he is using this as an excuse to dissapear from my life. Since he always answers to my emails. We have been 3 years together and we are from different cultures. Sometimes we dont understand each other because we are from different cultures but since i am mix learn how to understand each other and have patience. I am 23 and he is 25 . For us is out first relationship but now since 8 months we are in long distance. we have problems of trust. He does not trust me because I lie to him about big things and he does not trust me anymore but we love each other a lot. I try to show him i change but he is sturborn and he does not let me show him i am change. Sometimes when he gets mad he stops talking and then he talks back after 3 o 4 days. He has temperament. He is not a great talker. He does not like to tell his problems or what is in his mind. He keeps things inside him. I am an introvert too but with him im more open. He is also a overthinker and studborn. Also i think he is stress with his life but I always try to help him. What I should do? I do not want to lose him! He is the one i want forever Thanks!

33

Most Helpful Guy

• He just wants you to be able to be independent so that if anything were to happen. He could trust you could keep it together and keep on living. Sometimes the best lessons are ones we are forced to learn immediately.

• Do you think he is making this so i change? And he change his mistakes too or realize his mistakes!! This is so difficult!! Thanks for the reply!!

• Thats a amazing idea!! Thanks so much!!

• Welcome miss. Have a nice day.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why did you lie to him with big things?
    Well honey, there's not much you can do. If he wants space, you should give it to him or else he could feel annoyed. Having a long distance relationship is hard, specially if he tends to shut his feelings. Not a lot of people have a nack for it. You shouldn't carry all the weight on your shoulders, though. You are admitting that you've made mistakes, like lying to him, but a relationship involves two people, so if he wasn't it to work too he's going to have to get out of his shell and comunicate. If you have change, then show him with actions, not speeches. Be patient and confident, show him that you love him and that you are committed :)

• I got bullied at school so i always scare of people getting mad at me or leaving me or because i dont want to hurt people! I never cheat him or something!! The thing is that he ask for space and has been 9 days and i send him an email on Friday and he didn't not reply!! Is that a bad sign? Thanks for thr reply!!

• No, I never thought you cheated on him. Asking for space could even mean a month. I know you most be missing him a lot and feel like you are going crazy, but that's when patience comes in. If he wants to end things he could use this as an excuse or something else or nothing at all and simply end it. So don't stress over if he's gonna use it as an excuse because you don't know. Don't beat yourself up. You'll show him that you love him when he gives you the chance, but if he doesn't there's nothing you can do about it, except stay true to what you say and live right :)

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe because he is 25 years old he want to marry but you are far so he decided to leave or maybe he still doesn't trust you because of what you did and he is over thicker ) the best thing i would suggest you is go to him for week or something show him that you love him ( go to him as surprise )

• Now we dont live near each other! We live far away now!!! I am so scare to lost him!! Do you think he use the space as an excuse? Thanks for the reply!!

• I cant!! He is from saudi arabia and it is so imposible to enter that country!! Hope he did not use it an excuse. I really miss him and want to work things out but maybe this time helps us or breaks us. Hopes its first.

• I wish you all the best ✌

• Just give him some space.. and wait for him to get back to you..

• I wil try my best!! I am just scare he is using this as an excuse!! Thanks for the reply!!

What Girls Said 2

• Well, if you love him and want him forever, you need to not lie. Trust is key. It will take a long time furniture to build then trust back up. so have patience and keep on

• He is a studborn person so sometimes i try to make hin realize that he doesn't let meshow him i change!! Thanks for the reply!

• Start focusing on yourself! When a guy tells you he needs space... then give him the space and focus on you! Sounds to me like there are things about him that bother you and you really need to figure out what you want and don't want. You can't change his way of thinking, but all you can do is show him. If you want him forever then read this book called how to wrap him around your fingers. I read and followed that book in the same situation as you and we are engaged now.

• Thanks so much!!! I will start to read the book!! The things that bothers me is that he is so studborn and sometimes he doesn't see what he does wrong but he is a an amazing guy. I will give him the space!! Thanks for the reply!!

• Can i ask how you resolve my situation in your case?

• I just started giving him space as in let him text me, let him be the one to call me. I started worrying about my success in life and he saw on FB I was not letting him get me down etc. I became very independent. There were times he wanted me to go out, but I had already made plans with my girls, so I told him no. If you read the book. I just simply dated him to get to know him and figured out what flaws I didn't like and if it was gonna be worth my time to put up with them. Read that book... it helped me so much