Is it really that easy to find a "good guy"?

Do they even exist at between 21-25?

Who wants a relationship

1023

Most Helpful Guy

• In my observations, there are quite a few 'good guys' currently in that age range, Millennials, but most of them are emotionally sensitive and often lack motivation and confidence. Thus, girls usually don't swoon too much in their presence.
    I think that Millennial 'good guys' will eventually mature into decent men, but they'll be much older than 25 when it happens. They're the product of a culture that didn't make demands on characteristics like maturity.

Most Helpful Girl

• you see the guys in the comment section who say "yeah" thats because there are many good girls that are easy to find. however, you being a female and i'm a female, there would be more truth than a guy telling you "yes". it isn't easy finding a good guy, but it would really depend on what you call good guy. my good guy isn't a push over, isn't just nice to me because he wants sex, he challenges me, but he's not technically a softie either, thats what i call a good guy. my good guy is hard because so many jackasses have some of those qualities when you leave out their devious intentions. my good guy is also hard to find because many men posses those qualities when their up to no fucking good. lol

• "my good guy isn't a push over, isn't just nice to me because he wants sex, he challenges me, but he's not technically a softie either, thats what i call a good guy"
      OP said she wants a NICE guy. This is off topic and not what a nice guy is, open a dictionary

What Guys Said 22

• no its not not.
    Because reaching out to them isn’t saying anything to show you’re interested in the guys. something 80% women don't do.
    personally it erks me when women label man as something other than a man.
    Nice guy , good guy. Fake boyfriend, Best guy Friend, Brother with no blood relations.
    ... so if you are quiet or don’t take initiative with guys. Your losing out.
    some women are unapproachable because they think Prince Charming will fly in there worship you, and gawk at you as he stutters to ask you out.
    Make more guy friends and start learning about guys.

• Yeah, there's literally millions of them! You can find them easy!

Go to their basements where they're all playing video games and watching cartoons because no girl will give them the time of day, forcing them to retreat back into childhood since there's no place for them in the world as adults.

You're lucky. Most of them have never actually met a girl who was nice to them or would even talk to them, so it should be super easy to sweep them off their feet. You could be one touch on the arm away from finding your future husband!

• www.court-records.net/.../bratworth-crossed(c).gif

There are plenty of good guys out there who want a relationship...

www.court-records.net/.../bratworth-shrug(d).gif

Too bad they are all unattractive.

• most guys you meet are good guys until you dig deeper.

keep digging.

• I think what you're really asking is "where are all the good guys who aren't completely repulsive?" I highly doubt you haven't met any legitimately well intentioned guys.

Yes, they exist. My advice is to consider trying to find attractive qualities in other types of guys. Broaden your horizons a ways beyond the mainstream and see what you find. Never settle for someone you aren't attracted to, but at the same time, be on the lookout for things you didn't know you wanted before.

• I mainly meet guys by getting approached randomly. I don't know their intentions

Tat sounds like good advice

• I won't go so far as to advise that you start making the first moves. For now, try to be a little more proactive about the guys you like.
      You're welcome.

• Depends what you refer to when saying "good guy". A person willing to commit to a relationship?

• Yeah

• I don't know if it's easy to find them. Guys are often getting told by those around them that their worth depends on their body-count, which is sad. However, you can easily discern between a guy who's only after your body, and a person who's actually looking to try for commitment, simply by not giving yourself up too quickly. Players and the like will turn cold, because they usually lack patience. We can both agree that assertiveness is attractive (to an extent) right? Well, you'll also have to avoid those who come on too strong.. it's about finding a good middle point. :3

• The good guys you're looking for are all around. Most are broke IF they go to college and a relationship is a luxury they can't afford. Most other good guys are too busy building their lives, living for today, hoping they have a tomorrow that's better than today. IF more good guys had $$$ there might be more who were willing to get into a relationship.

• Yea tons. It comes down to choosing the right mate. Not looking at what you want and hoping it just works

It's like cloths. You can just grab anything off the rack and expect it to look amaZing. Careful selection goes in

• So don't look at what I want?

• A bit of both

What you want but that person also has to be a good match. So both need to be there

• I don't know why my chick is still with me tbh. lmao

• depends on where you're looking. bars and clubs are the last place to find a good guy. a book club you find a good guy, but he will probably be a tad awkward or boring. so somewhere in the middle you'll find a good guy

• it is. but most girls would probably consider good guys to be boring

• I am in a relationship... But i believe i am a "Good Guy"..

But i am 20... so maybe the range can be increased to 18-25

• True. I want someone at who is at least 21

• Yes they exist. I just hard to find. My brother is 25 and he's a great guy. But he already has a girl so I'm sorry that was completely unhelpful.

Why is it so hard to find a good nice girl? YES I want a relationship!

• Yes. There's plenty of good guys at that age. It just depends on your definition of "good guy".

• I am Chaotic Neutral.
    A. k. a. I look to me and my own first but I just left my 25, still, they're out there. Just give people a chance. Wish more girls would give me a chance xD

• Define your "good guy"

• Change "guy" to "person", and the meaning would be largely the same.

• What exactly you meant by a "Good Guy"

• The "good guy" to have a relationship with

• They do.. But sometimes they maynot be mature enough to take responsibility..

• Yeah they exist. But most of girls like bad guys. So good guys try to pretend like bad guys

• Yea but odds are you'll reject him

• Define "good guy"

• It depends what you mean by 'good guy'.

There are a lot of nice guys in that age range who want relationships. In some ways it's actually more difficult outside of that range. 21-25 is when dating is -most- favorable to women, so...

But if you mean a guy who is nice, kind but also strong, confident and able to lead a relationship, it's rare at all ages, but a little more common older.

What Girls Said 9

• There are a lot of good guys, the problem with females is that we have a certain idea of what a "good guy" is. In our mind, a good guy doesn't talk badly about anyone, he has manners, makes time for us, would die for us, loves his family and respects just about everything. But most importantly has no flaws to him. When in actuality, a good guy is a normal guy who has morals and good values which is just about every male you know. Unless you hang around the wrong group of people that is.

Society and television also plays a huge role in how we see good guys. Good guys are associated with good looking men, and often times these good guys that we come across don't look like Ryan Gosling or whoever else is deemed good looking in Hollywood.

Often times when you have ideas of what something is or looks like, when we see the thing for what it really is, it disappoints us due to our expectations. It's all about getting away from that and understanding that good guys are just everyday average guys.

• Its hard to find a good guy who i also find physically attractive. There are lots of good guys out there with a sweet personality but they dont always come with good looks

• Yeah that's my problem. If I'm not attracted to someone it won't be good for either of us

• Yea i definitely feel you on that. I've met some really good dudes and tried to force myself to just focus on personality rather than looks, but nahh I need him to have both

• You can definitely find them, but it's not easy if you don't hang out in the right crowd. Meet good adult responsible people and widen your circle, it'll help.

• Yeah they exist they don't seem easy to find though but it may depend where you live.

• Sure! Just go on a bunch of dates until you find the right guy! Like, I was dating four guys until I met my boyfriend, and once we wanted to be exclusive with each other, I dumped the rest of them. That makes finding a boyfriend really fast :)

• I thought about dating multiple people. I never have though. Did you feel bad for hurting anyone's feelings?

• I almost forgot the most important thing!! 😱😱😱😱

• You gotta get in the habit of saying Yes to dates!

Even if the guy really isn't to your liking, say yes anyway. For a couple reasons.

1) you can't go on dates if you say no
      2) maybe it's your shyness saying no and not because you're not attracted
      3) you have to build up dating muscles. You have to learn that dating isn't scary, it's fun
      4) you can't learn to be good at dating if you don't do it. Learn how to hold conversations and keep things interesting
      5) you want to practice, cuz you don't want to meet the guy of your dreams and not know how to reel him in!
      6) you won't know what you really want in a guy until you meet a bunch of them
      7) you have to learn how to read people, and dating helps that
      8 ) I'm sure there's more, but it's not coming to me :/ but I wanted to use number eight anyway :)

• It's not always easy. If it were that easy to be in a relationship with a great person, not as many people would be single. Just be patient and try to meet new people.

• yes they exist I found one and yes 24

• it is not easy

• i dont think they exist before the age of 30 tbh.

• Yeah, I'm sure you've given a fair chance to absolutely EVERY guy in their teens and 20's, huh?

As long as they met your other insane standards for height, looks, family, education, and career.