Girls, what kind of guy would you prefer on a date?

• Tall and handsome
  • Rich
  • Intelligent
    Vote C
  • Cute, sweet, innocent
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl
Wow am amazed to see that cute sweet and innocent has highest no. of votes while they say women look for masculine features in men

28

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually, cute , sweet and intelligent. Not really innocent, i want a strong man who can defend himself, and think for himself

What Girls Said 27

• Cute, sweet , and innocent. I'd be the most comfortable with someone like this and could probably enjoy myself more

• A guy with a nice personality, can hold a conversation and keep it going. Obviously he would have to appeal to me, but that doesn't mean he has to be drop dead gorgeous. Though personality and ability to carry conversation can get a guy very far with me.

• Intelligence is definitely very high up there followed closely by a guy who is sweet and caring.

• Heh, not quite any of these.
    Ambitious
    Romantic and,
    Kind

• i like my guys to have a rugged look, intelligent in science, books, filmography and whatever they like as long as they know a lot about it. doesn't have to be rich but decent amount just like me. i don't like my guys to be sweet but sarcastic, can be a wiseass and still be funny, challenge me, has a fuckin backbone, speaks his mind. i want a good guy not a nice guy.

• My perfect dude would be tall, good looking, good humored/witty, and intellegent/logical. Is that too much to ask for?

• I'm having trouble casting a vote because A, C and D are important to me. Also, he doesn't have to be tall, just not shorter than me. Definitely don't need rich. As long as he works hard, has ambitions and a life.

• I'm 5'8" in case you're wondering so I prefer 5'10" and up, but I some cases 5'8" or 5'9" can work for me.

• I WANT A FUNNY OPTION.

• the 2,3 & 4 options...😁

• Handsome cute sweet

• I want a cutie so I can grab his cheeks and squish his face!

• Physically attractive by my standards and on the same intellectual level

• Intelligent + sweet + handsome is the perfect combination!

• cute sweet innocent ♡

• a little bit of them all

• He should be tall (at least next to me) 'cause I'm 5'2 lol

• Cute, sweet and innocent <3

• He needs to be funny

• I prefer' tall and handsome', but I also want him to be a complete geek.

• A gentlemen... that's all

• How do you define a gentleman?

• A guy who brings u flowers, opens the car door pulls ur chair orders great wine compliments the lady and trys not to be forward 1st date he respects her

• A, B, and C

• Maybe not innocent but cute, sweet, and definitely funny.

• Money doesn't matter in my opinion. I honestly love a guy who is Sweet and Smart :) Hope this helped

• A man with a good heart that geniunely cares about other people, with a good sense of humor.

That's it. Otherwise, we just need to have some common interests, and find each other attractive. Although spontaneity is pretty important. People that aren't active at all can be tiring, and usually not as fun in bed.

• Tall and handsome

• what if he is all of these minus rich?

• tall handsome and intelligent