Is she Interested or playing me?

Hi there my question was is she interested in me or putting me? There's this girl that I like and I asked her on a date to go out to dinner and she agreed and I was told by her the day before the date that she couldn't make it. The reason why is because her great grandmother was sick and her and her family went out of town to go see her and she tell me she might not make it over the weekend. Why double checked with some people from church and she does have a grandmother that is sick out of town and her best friend and heard from her in a couple of days so I know she's not lying about that. But the day before the date she did say she want to reschedule so how long should I wait to either ask her what day this week to reschedule or should I let her reschedule it? I'm just needing some pointers to help me out or maybe just wondering really if she is interested at all she does respond to messages to me Though. She did keep telling me how awful she felt for having to cancel on me because she Told me she wouldn't cancel and she was really sad about it please help

12

What Girls Said 1

• You should text her and just say that she's in your thoughts and prayers , and that if she need anybody to talk to in this hard time, that your here. From there let convo flow. During conversation say, "You just let me know when your ready to do that dinner. It sounds like you could use a free dinner and I'm still glad to take you."

What Guys Said 2

• For future reference, if a girl doesn't agree to make definite plans (time and place), after the reasoning for cancellation comes up, you just respond with something along the lines of "No problem, some other time then. If you ever want to get together, get in touch." Then you give her space. If she is remotely interested in you, you'll hear back eventually.

• if give her a little time. with a family member ill she probably has a lot going on but at the same time I wouldn't want her to think that you've lost interest. just let her know that you're there for her. Maybe try to reschedule in a week or 2. also give her options. this week or next kinda thing.