What should I do next?

Me and my crush like each other, we both confessed multiple times, we talk when we can, and I don't know what to do. I've asked him out through note, but he didn't say anything. We're pretty shy around each other, so I don't know what to do.

Also sometimes when I talk to him in front of his friends, he kinda acts weird. He acts "cool". It kinda hurts.

11

What Guys Said 1

• Its normal. 13 year olds should be shy. Talk to him in private. Invite him to your house

What Girls Said 1

• If he didn't respect you in front of his frnds you gotta stop. Let him make a move.
    Something like this happened to me a yr ago. This guy used to tell me that he loved talking to me. And gave me signs that he's interested in a relationship but suddenly became conscious around his frnds and acted so weird as if he was ashamed of talking to me and acted cool as if I was the one to approach him etc.
    You gotta stop darling. Stop. Love yourself enough. You aren't a thing that as and when he wishes uses u. And trust me, it isn't about his shyness. It's not.