Would you date/have sex with/ marry/etc. a transgender and why?

Title says it all basically. Would you be able to have a transcended as a SO and not feel any different about them than you would if they weren't? I personally couldn't do it without a lot of mental conditioning, I wouldn't be able to date a girl if I found out she used to be a guy. It's not that I'm against the whole transgender thing. It's just a psychological barrier for me that I couldn't get past.

• Yes I could. No problems whatsoever.
    Vote A
  • Yes, but it would take some (or a lot) of effort to look past it.
    Vote B
  • No, never could and never will.
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No I couldn't do it. I'm attracted to men, and that includes all the parts of being a man.
    Sure trans people can get a dick surgically. It's tiny as hell, ugly, and cannot cum. I want someone I can have children with

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't want to offend anyone but I won't ever date a transgender. It's nothing personal, I just want to date and marry a woman that was born female.

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• No because I like men.

0|1
    0|0
  • It would be hard for me to look past up, honestly, if they appeared very much like a gender I wasn't attracted to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I could do it. If I was attracted to him in the first place and im already in a steady relationship with said person I legitimately do not care. Im borderline bi anyway so it doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I like them, why not

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I'm transgender myself.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Nope, I want to be with a woman. And by 'woman', I mean BORN a woman.

0|1
    0|0
  • no, fuck no, and hell fucking no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not into men or women that look like men.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally won't marry or date a transgender because I don't find myself mentally handling it well. Nothing against them, it wouldn't work out. and if I was gay there's a possibility of it but I'm straight so it's very unlikely.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not gay, so no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I could, but I would be friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • I could. The only problem would be the kids issue.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;