Dropping Off Guys?

SO. Basically, I have been experimenting with online dating. And have been attracting several guys. Right now I am currently talking to this cute guy named, some arbitrary name, let's call Mike 2. Mike 2 is basically what I've been looking for in a guy, he is funny, smart, shy, etc. And we instantly clicked after our first date. Now typically I would cut off all of the other guys I had been talking to so I could focus my attention on Mike 2. But this other guy who I meet weeks prior to Mike 2, Mike 1, was the guy who I could not stop talking about. Mike 2 is cuter than Mike 1, and Mike 1 does not make me feel as comfortable as Mike 2. Mike 1 likes to dominate the conversations and acts more like a brother. Albeit Mike 1 never got to go on a date with me. My question is how do I break it to Mike 1 that I am no longer interested. I just get the right feeling with Mike 2. It's something about him that Mike 1 didn't have, and he has been getting neglected by me these past few days. so, inevitably he should lose interest or catch the hint.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell him upfront - like pulling off a bandage - less painful if you don't drag it out too long. Or you could start using words like "bro" or "dude" in conversation with him, and start referring to him as a friend, or say something like " I wish i could find a boyfriend like you" hahaha. Make him feel like you only think of him as a friend.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should tell him that you no longer think it's going to work out with you two.

What Guys Said 1

• Well if your online dating then just stop talking to him. It was only 1 date. Don't hurt him by saying you found another guy and lost interest in him.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!