Is it clingy? Selfish? Or what?

Ok so this might be a simple answer or not, but I personally want to be talking to my girl like all the time, but she's busy and I know that but I still want to talk to her so much, and I don't know what else to do, I know we can't talk always but I want to, clingy? Or selfish?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's clingy tbh. I have a life outside of my boyfriend and he has a life outside of me. We both work and have Friends and work out so we really only talk at the end of the day for an hour or two and that's it. We don't feel the need to be talking 24/7 especially when we know we'll be seeing each other in person. I think it's unhealthy to be talking 24/7 tbh but that's just my opinion.

• Yeah I don't really have much of a life, it's kinda lame, and we can't see each other much in person due to schedules, she is pretty busy a lot with her life, thank you for your insight

• No problem!

Most Helpful Guy

• It is really clingy. Get some hobbies to get busy. If you need help finding some, I am willing to try helping you find some, just reply.

• Well I have one hobby, but rn is a down moment

• application*

• Yeah working on a job, and lifting does sound nice

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!