I like him does he like me?

my crush does raiders with me and my friend says he tries to talk to me and aknowledge me without me saying anything. we were doing wall sits and out of the blue he says hey (my name ) how does that oreo hand shake go. at the end of practice I playfully hit his arm anh he turns around and says (my name) did u just hit me playfully and I was like lol anyway we hugged eachother and he put his hand on my side like on my love handle. then we were outside and he was etting ready to leave and we all said bye to him and then a minute later he was like nah ima stay here for a while so we all just talked in a group. I went out to run in the rain and he was whatching me lol he's allways looking at me... he was laying down and I was talking and he kept looking at me and it was kinda awkward. I helped him up and our hands lingered. i was holding a case and I needed someone to get it and he came over quick to get it and he was grabbing it from me and my hand was on the handle and he touched my hand to grab it from me... so whats going on?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Yes he probably likes you. try flirting with him or just ask him out.

What Girls Said 1

• Yep, I think he likes you back.