For dates and vacations, do you prefer careful planning or carefree spontaneity?

If you sometimes plan but are sometimes spontaneous, pick whichever applies most often!

• I want to be spontaneous with someone who's the same way!
  • I want to be spontaneous but am open to a partner who is either way.
  • I want to be spontaneous but prefer a partner who plans. (balance)
    Vote C
  • I want to plan it out but prefer a partner who's more spontaneous. (balance)
    Vote D
  • I want to plan it out but am open to partners who are either way.
    Vote E
  • I want to plan it out and prefer a partner who would help with that!
    Vote F

42

Most Helpful Girl

• My life demands that I'm very planned out and organized right now but if I'm with someone I can trust to know about all my issues I'm totally open to surprises and adventures

Most Helpful Guy

• I totally spontaneous when it comes to that sort of stuff. I just got back from Cuba, bought the tickets the day I left. Gone half way across the country on a whim, and I'm the same with dates. If feel like doing something and see a chance, I'm doing it, I'll figure out details when I get there.

What Girls Said 3

• My mom raised us with planned out schedules each day, so they're nice bc if someone doesn't plan I'll just stay inside all day

• I am spontaneous and my husband loves to have a plan so we go half and half.

• I'm a planner.

What Guys Said 1

• I always plan out dates to the very last detail. The only thing I have personally not planned out is exactly how long we spend in any given place