Guy told me he doesn't want to lose me?

So I'm kind of in a complicated situation. I have mixed feelings for this guy, but I told him I just wanted to be friends and take things slow. Although we kissed the other day, I felt so bad about it. I told him how I didn't want to waste his time and how I'm worried. He told me to just enjoy our company and not think ahead. He also added that he didn't want to lose me. I replied with "aw same here" which I kinda regret because I'm still debating on whether he's the one for me. This actually my first dating experience so it's kind of new to me..

11

What Guys Said 1

• tell the guy straight up you're not interested in him. it hurts a lot less than when a girl tries to be"nice." don't make excuses just say you're not interested. if he's a friend perhaps introduce him to a friend of yours.

• See that's the thing.. I kind of like him. But I'm just iffy because my mom and I'm still trying to see how things are. I did tell him that I wanted to keep my options open a while back so hopefully he still gets that..

• Not even. I'm not like that. We're still in the talking stage for the past four months. I told him how I wanted to be friends like three times. I also told him how he can talk to other girls, but he doesn't want to, which I don't understand. He's met my mom. There are some red flags too. That's why I told him I want to be friends first and take it slow. I'm 18 and he's 23. He just barely got out of a two year relationship so I'm still unsure.

• Lol I've been single all my life.. I don't depend on anyone. That's why I'm still iffy about him. I don't know if he's playing me or not.

What Girls Said 1

• If he's the one for you, you wouldn't be debating at all.. believe me.
    If he was the one You'd be busy day dreaming about him all day and already be planning a wedding in your head.