Should I add her on Facebook?

There's a girl that I met yesterday, although we didn't really talk. A group of us went to hang out, and she was there. I've seen her around school a lot, and we had a class together a few semesters ago. I just don't want to come off as creepy, since we didn't have much interaction and never talked in the class. We all played a game and we were on the same team. She's friends with a couple people I know. Would it be creepy if I sent her a request?

21

What Girls Said 2

• Sure, why not? There is nothing wrong with that.

• Nope not at all. Add her and see if she messages you =)

What Guys Said 1

• Dude... Are you serious? Friend requests have become so casual it's bothering me that you even took the time to type this. You're not asking her out... You're asking to be her friend... Not even that, less than her friend. An acquaintance if that. It's messaging her and getting a conversation going is what you should be even slightly worrying about.