What do you do when you love your significant other and would never cheat but still like to flirt?

What Girls Said 1

• If you love them and if they do not like the fact that you're flirting with other people, you stop.

What Guys Said 2

• I know what you mean. I love my girl but we're away from each other at the moment. So she knows i go out and hang out with the guys as she has no doubt about me cheating. However, i lowkey get a lotta girls numbers when i go clubbing or to the bar or whatever. Thinking about it i think it's a confidence thing more than anything and bragging rights to my homiez but they know I never do anything with their numbers. In fact i delete em like the next day cuz like i said i love my girl. But personally i do flirt with other girls when i go out with the guys cuz i like living in the moment and i know i won't ever cheat on her

• flirt with her, if you start giving your all to your actual relationship it will get you a hell of a lot farther :)

she'll be more than happy to receive extra love and compliments from you!