Is there still hope here?

I met this guy about two months ago, and we've been talking ever since. We went on a few dates and went to a dance together. At one point he said that I didn't seem interested. About a week ago he stopped texting me and we've just been snapchatting, and now we don't even talk every day. We were supposed to hangout yesterday but he bailed, but he gave a valid reason. We didn't talk at all today. I really like this guy and I'm interested in dating him and at least talking/hanging out more. I had a really good time last time I saw him in person. I guess I'm not used to having to make the first move or to try and show effort/interest, I usually just take it as they're not interested if they don't contact me. I understand that he may not be interested so my question is is there any hope? I'm not even sure how he feels about me anymore so should I tell him that I"m into him and ask if he still reciprocates? Or should I simply start a conversation, or what? Is it worth trying at all?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• YES it's worth trying. He didn't think you were interested. Figure out why and act on it. Maybe even ask him directly.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah its worth it tell him how you feel and ask him he feels the way and want the same thing as you

Good luck

What Girls Said 1

• Try to reschedule. If he cancels on you again, give up on him.