Have you ever said to your self "They're not the one"?

I've dated a total of 4 men in my life time. And 3 out of the 4 absolutely sucked. The first guy I dated, was obviously my first boyfriend. I just wanted a boyfriend to say I have one. All was fair because I was shallow, and he treated me like a piece of shit. But we both pretended to like each other for a few years. 4 moths into the relationship, we were watching shows just having a very chill night. All of the sudden, like a brick to the face, I say " He's not the one". He looks at me confused and says " what"? I dismissed it like I said nothing.
Next guy I date, same thing. He was cute, I'm shallow and date him just because I'm tired of being single. 4 months into the relationship it happens again. I don't even think about it. No talking about long term realtionships.
The third guy I dated was a fucking psycho who confessed his love for me after our 2nd time together.
Now on to my current boyfiend. Around 5 months of dating him, it was like a brick in the face. After I got home from being with him, I step into my room and whisper "he's the one". And I'm still 100% convinced he is the one today. We've been together going on 9 months.

12

What Guys Said 2

• Yup! That happens. Gotta trust those instincts

• Very shallow

What Girls Said 1

• Yes but before dating them.