If a guy talks about another girl to me, am I friend zoned?

So I have a crush on a guy from work. He's 16, I'm 17. We work at a fast food place. I thought he liked me because he asked me a lot of random questions. Like, he asked me what my favorite cartoon was as a kid, he asked if I had a boyfriend, asked if I was close to my parents, what my longest relationship was. There was also an incident where one of our managers told him that he had a thing for me, and the guy I like told me about it and asked if I would ever date this manager. I said no. He also told me "I could see you dating _____" (another coworker of ours) I don't think he was trying to hook me up with any of them since he's not really fond of either. But today he asked me about my longest relationship and later on mentioned a convo he had with a girl on snapchat and said he was suprised because he never talked to her like that, and that she had always just been a friend. He didn't go into details but he also said she stopped replying after an hour an a half or so. So, does this mean I'm friend zoned?

I'm second guessing the idea that he ever liked me in the first place. I thought he did. But when he suggested I date this other coworker (even tho he doesn't like him) he asked "why not?" After I said no. I also previously dated a coworker of ours and he asked me what happened. Since we didn't work out. Now I'm thinking he just sees me as a friend. What do you think?

49

Most Helpful Guy

• Either he is trying to bait you into telling him he is the person you like or he is oblivious as hell and has put you so deep in the friendzone only a slap to the face and a speech will make him realise you like him.

Most Helpful Girl

• yes ur friend zoned

What Guys Said 8

• Not necessarily. He's just having a conversation about you. Just got for it and see what happens. You'll never know what the end result could be.

• Yeah

• oooooh yeah you'r friendzoned dear.

time to download tinder.

• No because he will still have sex with you eveneed while talking about the other girl.

• Maybe he hasn't shown affection towards you yet, or his afraid to ask you out in case you say no. Sometimes people are too shy to express their feelings. Good luck. x

• If you're afraid of being friend zoned, then make a move

• he's gauging your reaction. if he keeps doing it though then yeah you're friend zoned.

• 80% he likes you but feels insecure about coming out with it.
    20% he sees you as a friend.

Suggest him you and he could hang out after worktime at the weekend: he'll catch the drift, and his reaction will show you his real thoughts.

What Girls Said 3

• Its either your friend zoned or he's just trying to make you jealous.. or get a reaction out of you.

• I got weird about it. Lol. I didn't say anything after and it was really awkward. He was kinda just like "yeah, I guess that was just my short story". It also came out of nowhere. Like, what kind of reaction did he expect from me?

• I dont think so, if you really really really like him. Dont give up, just keep on liking him and make him like you back. Touch him, hang out with him a lot, flirt with him... do everything you can.
      I would, but i dont even have a crush! **sighs, sad life!

• He probably was just telling you random story.

• There's a big chance. Unless he's just a really talkative guy. There aren't many of those though.

• yep lol