Single mom? yes? no?

what do you guys/bi-girls/lesbians think of single mom's attractiveness wise? like, does it turn you off when you find out someone has a kid or?

521

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a deterrent for most guys. For me, I'd have to give serious thought about dating a single mom, I'd have to really like her. I don't want to have the child or the mother get attached to me if things don't work out. And it's nothing to do about my likeness for them, it's about what that child means for our relationship. That child (ren) will take a lot of the mothers time, like it or not and I wonder how much time she'll really have for me/us. Plus honestly, I don't want to be a father or father figure to a child that isn't mine.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm straight, and I hope my opinion still counts, but if I was a guy or a lesbian or a BI, I would not mind a t all, some single mothers are actually very very attractive and they deserve love just like any other woman !!

I know a lot of Men who actually don't mind either

What Guys Said 20

• meh, in my head it tippically turns me on more as they had such good sex with the guy that he didn't pull out. As far as the kid situation, I don't mind it, but how they are raising the kids definitely matters.

• if they are a good mother its attractive, but it also means u might catch the back seat in a relationship, which is understandable but kinda leaves u feeling left out more when trying to start a relationship.

• Its an avoid for me no matter how lovely she is.
    I am not ready to be a father, and i don't want to ruin the child life not being prepared.

• No worries though, once i am ready to have children single moms are suddenly just as attractive as any other girl.

• it turns me on..

• Single mom's = 0/10

• It's a major turn off. It tells me that you very well might likely have bad judgement and it tells me you're not in a position to invest into a relationship. Your priority is that kid.

• i would love to have sex with a single mom she would have more exp and be able to teach me more in bed but yes i think thats hot

• i would date a single mom, it depends on her personality.

• I wouldn't mind at all ;)

• Yes, by default it does because i wish to be her first when we get married. But their is one single mom i am friends with that i worked with at my previous job that i got to like and sometimes forget she is a mom. I because I have gotten to know her I have tried starting a relationship more than friends but it hasn't gone any were.

• Danger Will Robinson ! Don't do it ! You've undoubtedly heard and
      read why you should date/marry single mothers. We men can't make this up.
      Sir knight, report to the arena.

• I love hot little mommies

• yes turn on

• It's not as appealing as a woman with no baggage, but provided she can manage time to devote to both her children and a relationship it would work out fine.

• No it's not a turn off when someone has a child and or could be single mom.

• No..

• Turns me off. Some are hit, but not my cup of tea.

• I don't want her spending any time with her ex other than to exchange kids for custody reasons. No talking or hanging out with them or it's over.

• I feel like a jerk but if they have a son I find it unattractive but I have no problem with girls... I could see adopting a daughter but not a son is that bad?

• No, you're not wrong. I think most men who date/marry
      single mothers feel this way. I've dated single mothers
      and it's a fools errand. Never again. Fuck buddies and FWB's
      perhaps. Investing in a clunker when I could/should be driving
      a brand new Ferrari is not a good deal.

• No problem with me.

• Being a single mom is probably the single biggest turn-off for any guy. Single moms are seen as being used and thrown away.

What Girls Said 4

• As long as she has time to spend with me, I'm down. I love kids, used to teach Pre-School and Sunday School. I'm a responsible adult that you can trust around kids.

• ALL DA SINGLE LADIES, ALL DA SINGLE LADIES

• Not a turn off.

• yes if u can