Single mom? yes? no?

what do you guys/bi-girls/lesbians think of single mom's attractiveness wise? like, does it turn you off when you find out someone has a kid or?

521

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a deterrent for most guys. For me, I'd have to give serious thought about dating a single mom, I'd have to really like her. I don't want to have the child or the mother get attached to me if things don't work out. And it's nothing to do about my likeness for them, it's about what that child means for our relationship. That child (ren) will take a lot of the mothers time, like it or not and I wonder how much time she'll really have for me/us. Plus honestly, I don't want to be a father or father figure to a child that isn't mine.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm straight, and I hope my opinion still counts, but if I was a guy or a lesbian or a BI, I would not mind a t all, some single mothers are actually very very attractive and they deserve love just like any other woman !!

I know a lot of Men who actually don't mind either

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE