My boyfriend attitude and ego?

We have been dating for almost 5 monts and tbh things werent that good. He always compliment other women infornt of me, not celebrity but people who pass walk pass us of someone who is even that is far from us. I know i shouldn't be jealous or hurt but the way he treated me really affected me. He would ignore me and said harsh words to me and wanting to break up whenever we had an argument. I was the one who would let my ego down and say sorry for the things i didn't do. I've been wearing the pant in our relationship and i have made me tired. Im exhausted because all the things i had to do for him. And now whenever he did something that were not okay to do it. I didn't get hurt anymore. I feel like im bored with him. He would say im clingy and will ask to shut up if i was talking to him. I stop talking and being too needy but he wouldn't stop saying those words to me. Should i leave him or should i stay. I dont feel any excitement to be with him anymore. Its tiring and exhausting.

53

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats what you get for dating a bad boy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd just end it before it becomes a toxic relationship.

People with big egos are very insecure deep inside, so they have to contstantly try to prove their worth. Even if it's at the cost of hurting those around them. I'd let him go. It's not a healthy relationship.

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like he doesn't deserve you. I say dump this tinman and go find your king.

• You should spend your time

What Girls Said 4

• This is such a toxic relationship and he obviously doesn't respect you. Leave him before it gets worse, know your worth ☺

• time for you to move on to a more rewarding experience. hook up with a few guys before getting into a mono relationship again

• Dump that ass

• he doesn't deserve you, I think you should move on , you'd meet someone better