Crazy b*tch is going for my boyfriend... but she's got her own?

So, recently a girl has been pursuing my boyfriend - texting manically and numerous times a day, SnapChatting... but never in person... unless you count her 'turning up' at his football match? It's clear from social media and in person that we are happily together and she doesn't seem to get this message; not to mention that she is currently in a relationship herself! My boyfriend keeps deleting her off these several social media platforms but she keeps persisting and adding him back straight away. I've spoken to him and he thinks she's a 'psycho b*tch' and never speaks to her unless in a blunt and declining manner. This girl has approached me in person yet never spoke to me, just stared in a over friendly way and it's creeped the f**k out of me. What should I do? I've messaged her but don't seem to be getting anywhere. Any advice would be great. Thanks! :)

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I would just ignore her. You many want to show her boyfriend some of the texts she's sent your boyfriend.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you need to go talk to her boyfriend and show him the texts. Dont delete any message whether on FB , WHATSAPP etc.

Let him place her straight and also inform him that if she persists , you will be making a report at the station.

What Guys Said 2

• Install a panic room in your house.

• KILL THAT BITCH.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!