Do you think this guy is still with his girlfriend?

So I matched with a guy on Tinder and we got talking. On paper he's exactly my type in both looks and where he's at in life/interests. With Tinder, you can link your Instagram and as I frequently use it, I curiously had a look through his pictures.

Red flag 1. All seemed okay, until I noticed a picture of him and his "ex" girlfriend back in January this year. He'd written a long description beneath the picture declaring his love for her and how he won't take her for granted anymore (he got caught up trying to own a house/sport etc). He also mentions they own the house together, but I'm not sure if it's in his name or not.

Red Flag 2. This "ex" continues to like all his photos on Instagram - even a recent one of him out with family.

Now here's the confusing part. I found him on Facebook, and his "ex" girlfriend seems to have deleted her Facebook account. Her Instagram is private. Now, I don't want to be anybody's rebound and of course I don't know his history, but this all strikes me as odd. I asked him straight up before finding out any of this out, what he was on Tinder for and he said to hopefully find someone, and take it further if it works out. Obviously, I don't believe him. it's just his word. But if he does have a girlfriend, I don't want to be the other girl. I know what it's like to have someone cheat on you with another woman, and if things get a little more suspicious I'd feel compelled to message her and tell her her "boyfriend" is a cheat.

So, should I write this one off? Or proceed with caution?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Write this one off. Sounds fishy.

What Girls Said 1

• Are u sure that's his ex-girlfriend? Sounds like they might still be together.