Questioning my boyfriend's saved Snapchat in the past?

So I asked to see my boyfriends phone (we both check each other's and if you don't agree with that then fine, but neither of us mind), but I was on his snapcha "memories" and a few months ago I found out that he would send his best friend snapchats saying like "post smash part..." after we would have sex. I don't know if that's a guy thing but whatever that doesn't bother me, but he only saved a few of them and on the second one he sent it said "post smash part 2 we're going back to back." Doesn't back to back mean like that same day or day after day? So basically what does a guy mean when they say "we're going back to back"? Should I be worried? I talked to him about because I was concerned but he said that it was just a Drake lyric, but I'm worried that it means something else.

Most Helpful Guy

• i think there back to means he was trying to say u both r doing second sex trip at the same moment of day..
    if u were not doing that and maybe he was just trying to look as a guy with great sex life.. thtz the boy thing

• What if we didn't have it twice in that day though? Does that still mean the same thing if it's like a day apart or something? I don't understand boys but I'm just wondering if I should be worried

• but offcourse i can ho wrong. bcoz i dont knw about this particular case.. m saying it in general

• Yeah you're probably right, thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• That's why going through someone's phone all the time leads to trouble. You are taking something that happened in the past out of context. You're doubting what he says and worrying over nothing. My advice, stop going through each other's phones. If you trust each other, then there is no reason to snoop.

• Yes I understand that but sadly we both are paranoid and scared young people. I know we shouldn't do that but we can't help it but we are really working on it and eventually will stop doing that.

• The more you do it, the more you feed the insecurities that make you want to do it in the first place. When you pick up his phone, ask yourself if it's really necessary. Then count to 10 and see if you still want to. Have him do the same.

• Thank you, yes I will definitely work on it because I know that's not healthy and it doesn't make our relationship healthy at the end of the day.

What Guys Said 1

• I would think back to back means in the same day too. I know nothing about Drake.

• That's why I'm confused. We didn't do it twice in the same day that I know of and I even asked him and he said no. Maybe I'm questioning it too much.

• He's probably just bragging. You can ask him what lyric he was talking about. I think communication is great.

What Girls Said 1

• He was just bragging to his friend about how much sex you two have. It was a twist on a Drake lyric. Back to back for him could mean you had sex 2 days in a row, or 2 times in one day. You would know better than anyone lol

• But he says it wasn't two days in a row and I know the day before we didn't hang out so obviously we couldn't do anything, that's why I'm concerned...

• Perfect explanation! Thank you! Makes a lot of sense now!!

• You're welcome! Glad I could help