Is it better to be single or taken?

• Single
  • Taken
  • Other (explain!)
    Vote C

54

Most Helpful Girl

• Single is fun because you can do whatever you want and have so much freedom, but taken is nice because you always have someone to talk to, rely on, and be there for you if you want to go somewhere but not alone or escape from people you don't want to be around. They're someone who can walk with you through life and you can trust them. To be loved is the greatest accomplishment to me and I think that's why it hurts so bad when you aren't. (If it's a pure good relationship that is. If it's unhealthy than be single until you find that right person for you and you love each other, flaws and all).

• Don't we all just want to be loved!! You're so right about waiting for the right person too, it's not worth being with someone who can't or doesn't treat you right.

Most Helpful Guy

• There are advantages and disadvantages to both.
    I think being married to a terrible person would be worse than being unhappily single.
    For me, I'm better off being married.

I Corinthians 7:9
    But if they do not have self-control, let them marry; for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

What Girls Said 4

• It's better to be in a relationship, but only if you're with the right person. Relationships can enrich your life. It's nice to have someone special who you can share your life with

It's best to be single than to be in the wrong relationship though , coz if you're with the wrong person it can make a person feel more alone and unhappy than if they were single

• So true, I really relate to this! I was what slowly turned into "the wrong relationship" for a few years and recently took a couple years being single to redefine myself and grow immensely. Now that I'm dating someone again I feel so much better about myself and feel like I might actually be able to love again.

• Single

• Makes sense, especially at your age!

• Haha man you need to lighten up! Come on that was funny 😂

• Dunno what you talking about this is me being relaxed

• There is no one-fits-all answer. It is better to be happy. So depends are you happier single or taken. Also if you like to be "taken" but are in an unhappy relationship then in that instance single is better too.

• I like being in a relationship more if the person is nice, but I was just interested what other people think.

• I like to be single.

• If you met someone special, could you change your mind?

What Guys Said 3

• Both have their ups and downs. However if you find the ideal person taken is better

• It's totally up to you... if you feel happy being single then be single. ☺
    Being in relationship is a bit tricky. Both should trust each other... completely...

• I am happy being single, but I met someone special recently and I'm considering being in a relationship. It's hard for me to trust people or open up so I'm on edge about it. Maybe it would be good for me.

• I understand your situation. I must tell you it's not that simple thing to be in serious relationship... but if you love to be with someone and you both Wants to be in relationship thn just try... All want to say is just trust him/her completely... if it's hard for you thn don't be in relationship just be a 'special close friend' 😉 ... you both ll enjoy this I'm sure

• I know it's tough being in a serious relationship, I had been with someone for a long time before. I think I could potentially see us being that close, and I'm open to the possibility. I think I'm just going to take things one step at a time and not get too far ahead of myself.

• That depends on what you want