What could it be?

Ok so there's a shy guy who's shows signs he likes me. So I decided to talk to him online because we don't talk as much face to face so we spoke but we both had to leave the conversation so today I saw him and he looked down he knew I was there but looked down and his friend looked at me to like I know something he's so confusing.

12

What Guys Said 2

• Aww he's at that awkward stage. This is why you should talk in person before talking online... It's like you're texting this one person so much (you both love it) but in person it's so awkward you can't even bother to speak because you're so used to hiding behind a phone.

• Is this a good thing does it mean he likes looking down and being confident online?

• Lol why wouldn't he carry on if he was interested and he told his brother about me and his friend I'm pretty sure no other reason why His friend looked at me

• You don't see him at school?

• really embarrassed

What Girls Said 1

• That doesn't mean anything at all. He was just trying to evade talking.