Do you consider a person's income level when deciding if you will date them?

Do you consider a person's income level when deciding if you will date them?If we are honest, most of us have long term financial goals, but how does this apply to dating? Do you consider someone's income level when deciding if you should date them? Why or Why Not?

66113

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I don't want to have to pay for everything or take care of her like I'm her father. I want a strong, independent woman to be a partner in life. But if she's in school or at least trying then I can respect that and I won't mind. If she makes significantly more than me, then I'm fine with that as long as she is.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I just care that you have a job, a few ambitions and can support yourself. That's it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yay! And some honesty enters the conversation. Thank you!

• Thanks for mhgirl

• You are welcome!