Bumbling and Facebook?

So, I'm new to the online dating apps and I seem to match with guys who have a ton of women on their profile and add up to 20 a day. I don't want to be apart of someone's collection. I'm all for people dating and whatnot but it seems excessive. Why do guys do that? How do I tell someone I'm not interested because that's a turn off? Its like they through the line out enough something going to stick? They do reach out to me everyday... I don't know.

HAHA, I may be too old fashion to do online dating.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all the why. we are genetically programmed to father as many kids as possible. I seen this on the discovery Channel a long time ago. also I have had more women than I can count disappear online. the only assurance that anyone online has is numbers. Also there are the bots and scammers they will want you to send them money. so I wouldn't hold stock in how many so called women he has. Also it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's what the majority of men do when it comes to online dating. They add and message plenty of women just in case.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't take dating apps/sites very seriously. I have some accounts for 'just in case' chance meetings, but I don't put much stock in them anymore. Honestly, a lot of the popular profiles on those sites these days are bots anyway

• online dating is pretty trash for both men and women.

• I hear ya. I only thought is was a good route since I work all the time and I'm a full time single mom. I will just wait to meet someone organically.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!